Welcome to Great Harvest Bread Company Thousand Oaks, California.
We are not your typical bakery. Our bread is born in the rich soil and harsh climate of Montana, known as the ‘Golden Triangle.’ Our wheat is grown on family-owned farms and is meticulously selected to be the highest quality, best baking, best tasting wheat in the world, tested, and guaranteed to be free of pesticides, chemicals and GMO’s. This wheat is then stone ground fresh each day, on our European stone mill, right here in our bakery. We use this freshly milled flour, and other quality ingredients, to make delicious fresh breads and sweet goods. No fancy cakes or pastries, just good, old-fashioned hand-made baked goods. We make some darn good sandwiches as well.
We hope you will come and visit us. We’ll offer you a big free slice of freshly baked bread.
We’re located at 2092-H Newbury Road in the Vons/CVS shopping center, Conveniently located to serve the communities of Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Camarillo, and Westlake Village right off the 101 freeway at Borchard Road.
Our Hours are:
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:30pm
Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm
We Participate in the following Farmer’s Markets:
- Saturdays from 8:30am – noon at Santa Clara & Palm Streets, Downtown Ventura, CA
- NEW!!! SUNDAYS FROM 8:30 – NOON at COLLEGE OF THE CANYONS,
SANTA CLARITA, CA
- Wednesdays from 9:00am – 1pm at Pacific View Mall, Main Street, Midtown Ventura, CA
- Thursdays from 1:30pm – 6:00pm Oaks Mall, Thousand Oaks, CA (closed Thanksgiving thru New Years)
Our Breads are available at the following locations:
- Lassens Natural Foods 2857 E. Thousand Oaks Bl. Thousand Oaks, CA
- Lassens Natural Foods 4071 E. Main St. Ventura, CA
- Lassens Health Food 2207 Pickwick Dr. Camarillo, CA
- Lassens Health Foods 2955 Cochran St. Simi Valley, CA (near Target)
If you’d like to learn more about Great Harvest Bread Company click here: www.greatharvest.com
Have a great day, and please check back soon.
Jim & Lupe Costello (owners)